To know more about who are we : about us
The data controller is the company that defines for what purpose and how your personal data is used.
The personal data collected on the site are processed by:
OLGA – Ingood by Olga
2 rue Julien Neveu – BP 93106 – 35530 Noyal-sur-Vilaine
We collect the following information from you:
- E-mail address
- Any other relevant information you would like to share
The personal information we collect is collected through forms and through the interactivity established between you and our website:
- Contact form
- When you navigate through the website
- When you contact through our e-mail address email@example.com
Ingood by Olga uses your data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries about the use of our ingredients via the contact form and our email contact address firstname.lastname@example.org,
- To respond to your contact and general inquiries via the contact form and our electronic contact email address email@example.com,
- For the management of the website and the realization of internal statistics in the respect of your right of opposition, if you ask us (for more details see “how do I exercise my rights and recourse on the use of my data?”)
- For cookie management (for more details see the “Cookie Management” section)
For each of these purposes, the collection of data is based on your consent.
For whom ?
The recipients of your personal data are :
- The authorized persons within OLGA and the Ingood by Olga business unit who are in charge of processing your data. They only have access to the data they need to perform their duties.
- Our subcontractors in charge of the management, on behalf of OLGA and the Ingood by Olga business unit, of your data, in particular for the hosting of the Website, the application maintenance of the Website.
How long ?
Your personal data are kept for a period of time in accordance with the legal provisions or proportional to the processing purposes for which they were recorded. Your data will be kept for a maximum of 24 months from the time of collection. You may object to such use (see “How do I exercise my rights and remedies with respect to the use of my data?”), otherwise we will only collect the data for the stated processing purposes and when its retention is no longer justified, we will securely delete it.
The exercise of the rights mentioned below can only be exercised upon the transmission of proof of identity.
You can at any time request the exercise of your rights of access, modification, deletion, portability, deletion with regard to the personal data you have provided to Ingood by Olga.
These rights can be exercised by mail to the address specified in the legal notices of our site and / or by mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org and/or our contact forms.
You also have the right to define your directives concerning the conservation, the deletion and the communication of your personal data after your death in accordance with article 40-1 of the Data-processing Law and Freedoms.
We will do everything necessary to respond to your requests in a satisfactory manner. If, for any reason whatsoever, you consider that our response is not satisfactory, we inform you that you can lodge a complaint with the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés).
Ingood by Olga undertakes to process your request as soon as possible except in exceptional and legitimate cases and in cases where the legal framework requires Ingood by Olga to keep some of your data.
For any further questions regarding this policy or the way in which Ingood by Olga processes your personal data, please contact us :